with the next generation
The heart of Jesus Kids is to partner with parents to see this next generation encounter the presence and person of Jesus. Kids will be taught the word of God. Our desire is for each child to grow in a personal relationship with the Lord and know their identity in Jesus. Our services will be a safe and fun place for each child to grow, learn the full gospel, and what it means to minister to the Lord. Through times of prayer, worship, and activities we believe that each child’s lives will be touched by God.
Jesus Kids will be open for ages 0 months to 11 years old.
- Please take young children to the restroom prior to check in.
- Check-in begins 20-30 minutes before the beginning of service.
- Children need to be picked up 15 minutes after the completion of service.
This is a peanut-free zone.
COVID-19 Safety Guidelines & Procedures
Parent Drop-Off and Pick-up
- Hand hygiene stations will be set up at the entrance of the room so that children can clean their hands before they enter.
- Children will be screened upon arrival for active symptoms.
- Temperature Screening will be required. Children who have a fever of 100.4 or above or other signs of illness will not be admitted into the nursery.
- Parents will remain outside the nursery when picking up and dropping off children.
- We encourage parents to social distance 6 feet apart while waiting in line.
- Hands are washed often based on our Healthy Hand Hygiene Behavior guidelines below.
- Children are supervised when they use hand sanitizer to prevent swallowing alcohol.
- Frequently touched surfaces are cleaned and disinfected at the beginning and end of the service. Disinfecting processes are based on CDC guidelines.
- All Jesus Kids staff will wear a mask that covers their mouth and nose during check in and check out.
- Jesus Kids staff are not required to wear masks during ministering and caring for children in the rooms.
- Children that show visible symptoms such as cough, runny nose, fever will not be allowed to attend the nursery.
Healthy Hand Hygiene Behavior
- All children and staff will engage in hand hygiene at the following time: Arrival to the facility and upon returning
- Children are supervised when they use hand sanitizer to prevent swallowing alcohol
- Before and after preparing food or drinks
- Before and after eating or handling food, or feeding children
- Before and after diapering
- After using the toilet or helping a child use the bathroom
- After coming in contact with bodily fluid
- Hands will be washed with soap if available for at least 20 seconds. If hands are not visibly dirty, alcohol-based hand sanitizers with at least 60% alcohol can be used if soap and water are not available.
- Diapering: Hands will be washed before and after diapering
- Diapering: Gloves will be worn by staff during diapering children
- Diapering: Diapering area will be disinfected with a fragrance-free bleach that is EPA-registered as a sanitizing or disinfecting solution.
This is an area where photos, videos and audio of your children may be used for media purposes. This may include our website, social media and printed publications.